Here Is What You Need To Know About Sic Bo Game
The Sic Bo game has various names like the tai sai, dai sai, black and white, hi-lo. The Sic Bo is a game of chance which was played by the ancient Chinese, and the game was played using three dice. The Sic Bo game is quite popular in Asia and is widely played in the Macau casinos. In the Philippines, the game is known as Hi-Lo. The Sic Bo has some English card game variations like the grand hazard and the chuck luck. The word Sic Bo means precious die. The Sic Bo is a table game which was passed to the western countries like England and America by the Chinese workers in the 20th century. The main objective of the game is to predict the outcome of the three dice that are rolled in the game. The players are allowed to place multiple bets. By, placing multiple bets the chances of winning are increased.
Depending on the casino you can place the bets. Most of the casinos allow the players to bet as low as one dollar and a maximum of 300 dollars can be placed as the bet in the game. If players wager money on more than one slot then the chances of winning increases.
There is a small chest which contains the three dice. The dealer picks up the dice from the table and puts it in the chest and shakes it nicely. Then the dealer opens the chest and reveals the combination in which the dice have landed.
One of the other similar games to that of Sic Bo is craps. Craps is a famous game that is also played with dice, and the game is played based on the outcome of the dice. Craps are one of the fastest moving tables at a casino. The difference between craps and Sci Bo are that craps are played with two dice, and the winning outcome needs to be based on few other rolls of the dice. But in the Sci Bo game, they use three dice and every outcome of the dice counts as a winning or a losing bet.
The following are some of the betting types that are used in the Sci Bo game:
- Big bet: The total score of a big bet will be 11 to 17, and this is inclusive of the exception of a triple.
- Small bet: The total score of a big bet will be 4 to 10, and this is inclusive of the exception of a triple.
- Odd bet: The total score of an odd bet will be an odd number, and this score includes an exception of a triple.
- Even Bet: The total score of an even bet will be an odd number, and this score includes an exception of a triple.
- Specific triples or Alls: if a specific number appears in all the three dice then it is called as the specific triples.
- Specific doubles: A specific number must appear on at least two of the dice.